What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website to, among other things, store and recover information about the browsing habits of a user and their device, and depending on the information they contain and on the way your device is used, they can be used to recognise the user.
- Analysis: Cookies that, when processed either by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out a measurement and statistical analysis of the use that users make of the service. To do this, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the user experience.
- Advertising: Cookies that, when processed either by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the advertising spaces on the website as efficiently as possible, and to adapt the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use you make of our website. For this purpose, we may analyse your internet browsing habits and we may show you advertising related to your browser profile.
The details of the cookies used on this website are as follows:
|From third parties||Collecting information on users’ navigation of the site in order to determine the origin of a visit and other similar data at a statistical level.||Google Analytics|
|Wplm||_icl_current_language||Own||Identifying the user’s language, cookie related to the user’s language selection in order to remember their preference in the future||http://wordpress.org/plugins/cookie-compliance|
|WordPress||wordpress_logged_in||Own||Indicates if the user is logged in and who they are|
|WordPress||wordpress_sec-||Own||Enables us to identify the user’s language in order to show the website in the correct language|
|WordPress||wordpress_test_cookie||Own||This cookie is used so that the WordPress content manager can check whether the browser has cookies enabled|
|Wordfence||wfwaf-authcookie||Own||Identification of the visitor by the Wordfence security plug-in to prevent attacks on the website|
|Enea||enea_zip||Own||Appears only when the download area is used and allows several downloads to be grouped in a list that can be downloaded in compressed zip format with a single click|
|Enea||enea_pdf||Own||Appears only when the download area is used and allows several downloads to be grouped in a list that can be downloaded in compressed zip format with a single click|
Note: Our “Own” cookies are used only by the owner of this website and the “Third party” cookies are also used by the service provider specified in the preceding box.
How can I disable or delete cookies?
You can allow or block cookies or delete the cookies installed on your device by configuring the browser installed on your computer.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
- Other browsers: Consult the documentation for the browser you have installed.
Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on
If you want to refuse Google Analytics cookies in all browsers so that your information is not sent to Google Analytics, you can download an add-on that performs this function from this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout