Kubika is a modular seating system that allows to create unlimited configurations through individual modules and accessories that are easily assembled. Its versatility and sophisticated design with simple lines allow adapting to any environment and need. It consists of seats with or without backrest, intermediate arms and table dividers. All the seats can be upholstered in all range of finishes and they are placed in a lacquered steel frame connected on different aluminum legs.
• Seat-backrest: Birch plywood with recyclable foam upholstered in all materials
• Laminated steel tube frame with union cast aluminium legs
• Intermediate upholstered arms on recyclable foam
• FSC-certified laminated oak wood veneer union top table 45º/90º
• UNE-EN 16139:2013
• Laminated oak wood veneer with FSC certificate
• Optional varnish for fireproof